An outdoor ceremony and lodge reception in a mountain setting is the natural choice for many couples. Bogus Basin provides the destination wedding feel without the huge cost. We will help you create a unique and memorable event for you and your guests.
- Outside ceremony options
- Temperate alpine climate (an average of 10-degrees cooler than the valley)
- 16.5 miles from Boise
- Up to 14 hours of lodge use
- No noise ordinance
- Fully stocked bar
- Packages starting at $1300 (plus tax)
Reservations are accepted year-round and restricted to availability. Please contact Brad Johnson at 208-332-5266 or by e-mail, email@example.com.
- The rental fee is the deposit, due at time of contract signing, and required to hold your reservation.
- Estimated catering charges are due in full 7-days prior to wedding/reception.
- All alcohol provided at events on Bogus Basin Mountain Recreation Area property must be purchased and served by the Bogus Basin Catering Department.
- Catering minimums do not include Bogus Basin facility rental fees or any additional rental fees that may be incurred for items not provided or included in the base facility rental fee.
- Wedding and reception lodge rentals are for 14-hours. Time spent utilizing lodge facilities over and above the agreed upon time will incur an additional rate of $100/hour.
Reservations and deposits for the amphitheater or condominiums must be handled separately with the personnel at Pioneer Inn Condominiums.