Located in the J.R. Simplot Lodge (lower level), the child care center at Bogus Basin provides a safe, fun atmosphere for children ages 4 months to 5 years old. Qualified staff members who are trained in CPR and First Aid are always present. All child care employees have passed background checks and are cleared through the State of Idaho. Call 208-332-5340 to make a reservation.
- Immunization records required
- Reservations required 24 hours in advance
- Payment is required at time of reservation
- Hot lunch offered for $5/child upon reservation
- No refunds for no-shows
- No refunds for cancellations
What to bring:
- Copy of your child’s current immunization records (required for first visit only).
- Lunch, extra snacks, drinks and prepared bottles labeled with child’s name.
- Diapers and wipes.
- Change of clothes.
- Snow gear for outside play.
- Special blankets or toys for naps or quiet time.
- Bogus Basin Child Care offers hot lunch for $5/child (arrangements made at time of reservation), or our staff is happy to serve lunches and snacks brought from home. You are welcome to pick up your child for meals in the Lodge, or bring them meals purchased in the Lodge, as well.
- Please call the Child Care Center at 208-332-5343 with additional questions.
Operating Days, Hours and Prices:
Monday – Friday CLOSED
Saturday & Sunday 8:30 am – 4:00 pm **December 10th through April 9th
Holidays Schedule 8:30 am – 4:00 pm **December 26th through December 30th
Holiday Mondays 8:30 am – 4:00 pm **January 16th and February 20th
|Child Care Hours||Hours||Price|
|Weekends and Holidays|
|Full day:||8:30am - 4:00pm||$50.00|
|Half-day morning only:||8:30am - 12:00pm||$30.00|
|Half-day afternoon only:||12:30pm - 4:00pm||$30.00|
|Hour Drop-In||based on available space||$15.00|