Today at Your Mountain
Countless kids have made their first turns at Bogus Basin. Whether it’s with their families, friends, or through one of the many affordable school outreach programs, Bogus Basin exists to serve generations of Idahoans – age 2 to 102.
- Season Total
- 15 inches
- 0 inches
- 0 inches
- Last 7 Days
- 1 inch
- Today38°Mostly clear and not as cold, with marginal and brief snow making potential at the base, warmer on the mid to upper mountain (temperature inversion, 32F at 10,000 feet).
- Wednesday35°Partly cloudy through the morning, milder, becoming mostly cloudy (mainly higher-level clouds) in the afternoon, as low pressure scoots in to the south, dragging colder upper mountain air in (21F at 10,000 feet).
- Thursday28°Mostly cloudy becoming cloudy (with lowering clouds) mainly in the afternoon through overnight, with periods of light snow expected in the evening through overnight mainly. Colder 14F air at 10,000 feet will usher in top to bottom snowmaking potential as well. Periods of light snow mainly evening-overnight. Snowfall is forecast to be 1 to maybe 2 inches.
- Friday25°Mostly cloudy overall and colder, with with periods of light snow expected in the morning through overnight, also top to bottom good snowmaking potential. Periods of snow. Snowfall is forecast to be 1 to 2 inches.
- Saturday28°Cloudy through the day and overnight, with periods of snow expected at any time, possibly moderate to heavy. Periods of snow throughout the day and overnight, heavy at times. Snowfall is forecast to be 4 to 7 inches.
Happening Around Your Mountain
Experience 4,330 feet of high speed, twisting and turning through the woods!
Take on The Mineshaft Challenge Course with a High Altitude Attitude – The Treasure Valley’s Only Ropes Course
Escape the valley and enjoy a day filled with beautiful views.
Let the good times roll in The Basin Gravity Park – The Treasure Valleys Lift-Served Bike Park
10 lifts serving 86 runs and 2,600 acres of terrain.
All For You.
Since 1942, Bogus Basin has been The Treasure Valley’s year-round destination for mountain recreation, education, and community. Bogus Basin is not for profit. It’s for Idahoans. It’s for community. And a mission to make the outdoors accessible today, tomorrow, and for generations to come.