March 24, 2017 (BOISE, ID)– The 2016-17 winter season is beginning to wind down at Bogus Basin. This Saturday, March 25th marks the last opportunity for night skiing. Nordic Center operations will close for the season on Sunday, March 26th at 4:30pm. The Pepsi Goldrush Tubing Hill is closed for the season.
The nonprofit mountain recreation area is scheduled to remain open for daytime skiing and boarding through Sunday, April 16th. Beginning Monday, March 27, operating hours will be 10:00am-4:30pm weekdays, and 9:00am-4:30pm on Saturday and Sunday. Both the Simplot and Pioneer Lodges will remain open for full food & beverage service through April 16th. A series of spring events and ticket pricing specials are planned for the next few weeks– see schedule below.
For more information on operating hours and tickets, visit www.bogusbasin.org.
Spring Events at Bogus Basin:
- March 27-31, 10:00am-4:30pm: Ada County Spring Break– All day Junior lift tickets: $30
- March 28, 10:00am-4:30pm: 2Fer Tuesday- Two for One lift tickets
- April 1, 9:00am-4:30pm: Gaper Day– Wear your vintage gear collection
- April 2, 9:00am-2:30pm: PBR Ribbon Hunt- Hunt for hidden blue ribbons and win prizes. No entry fee. Awards in base area at 2:30pm.
- April 2, 9:00am-4:30pm: She Jumps Bettie Bash- All women receive discounted $30 all day lift tickets
- April 8, 9:00am-4:00pm: AMA Championship Snow Bike Series- Dirt bikes converted with snowmobile parts will race on a 3 mile course in the Bitterroot area, located below the Pioneer Lodge.
- April 15, 12:00pm-3:00pm: Pond Skim- Back by popular demand! See if you can ski/board safely across the pond. Bogus Basin Base Area.
- April 16, 7:00am-3:00pm– Final day of the season!: Easter Morning- Sunrise service at Pioneer Lodge (7am), Breakfast at Pioneer Lodge (8-9:30am) & Easter Egg hunt (Details to be announced)